5 Most Expensive Mobile Phones
The five most expensive mobile phones can be known to be priced at very high rates. The same rates that are set for homes, land, and cars are also being set for mobile phones. A few of the phones that are listed below have actually been entered into the Guinness Book of World Records. If spending excessive money on a flashy phone is your thing then you'll be blown away by the following information.
- Goldvish is priced at a bulking $1 million. This phone as the others does not do much internally but the exterior of the phone speaks for itself. This phone in itself has 120 karats. The goldish can also be bought in rose, yellow, and white at a less expensive price. This phone is expected to never be sold, but the fact that its on the market gives you an idea that someone out there would be interested in such a miraculous mobile phone.
- Vertu Signature Cobra is priced at $310,000. Not just your average Verizon mobile phone, this phone is made with one pear cut diamond, one round white diamond, two emerald eyes and 439 rubies. Because of the large amount of expensive jewelry that is used for this mobile phone there were only eight of these phones made. The Vertu Signature Cobra is the only phone on the list that has colored jewels.
- Sony Ericsson Black Diamond priced at $300,000. This is is one of the only phones on the list of five that comes with more high tech internal data. The Sony Ericsson Black Diamond is touch sensitive, has internal memory of 128mb and a four megapixel camera. There will only be five of these phones made in the whole world. Who will be the first to purchase?
- Vertu Diamond is priced at $88,000. The Vertu Diamond is diamond encrusted handsets made from platinum. Each lining on both sides of the phone is encrusted with diamonds. Only two hundred of these phones will be made world wide.
- Motorola V220 Special Edition is priced at the low low price of $51,800. This is a special mobile device and the outer appearance speaks for itself. This mobile phone has 1,200 diamonds and 18 karat gold. The on the go keyboard is easier to maneuver and the outside accustomed jewelry is flawless.