When you need a professional quality ping pong paddle to improve your game, consider the top 5 most expensive ping pong paddles. While the price may be more than that cheap racket you picked up from the flea market, the improvement in your game is well-worth the extra cash. And if that isn't enough, your high score when you beat your opponent will make it all worthwhile.
- Joola Fever: Offensive Tennis Table Blade Set. The Joola Fever Offensive Tennis Table Blade Set is one of the most expensive ping pong paddles on the market. Carrying a hefty price tag of $140, it's never-the-less well worth the price. Nothing hits more precise strikes like this Joola Fever ping pong paddle. It hits perfectly, has a handle designed for tight grip and control, and offers virtually no vibration so you can keep your focus where it belongs – on the game.
- Galaxy Hinoki 200. For players who need something a little extra special about their ping pong paddle, consider the Galaxy Hinoki 200. Made of wood from the cypress tree, this expensive ping pong paddle is high-quality and favored among players for its unique feel and play style. Pricing starts at $130, making it a treasured investment.
- Joola Rossi Force Table Tennis Blade. Coming in at $100, the Joola Rossi Force ping pong paddle strikes a balance between price and quality. Giving players top-notch control and nice spins, it is made of lightweight material for fast responses and full control over your hits.
- Butterfly Proline "X-Star" Table Tennis Paddle. For the lower budget player, the Butterfly Proline X-Star ping pong paddle is a professional paddle that won't break the bank. It utilizes Flextra rubber for good spin and control for the pro who plays it close to the table.
- DHS Table Tennis Racket #TP6006. This DHS ping pong paddle is truly for the budget player yet still packs impressive style. At a mere $50, the paddle is well-made for long-lasting quality performance. It allows tight control over your hits and an excellent surface for creating the perfect spin.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.