When you need a professional quality ping pong paddle to improve your game, consider the top 5 most expensive ping pong paddles. While the price may be more than that cheap racket you picked up from the flea market, the improvement in your game is well-worth the extra cash. And if that isn't enough, your high score when you beat your opponent will make it all worthwhile.
- Joola Fever: Offensive Tennis Table Blade Set. The Joola Fever Offensive Tennis Table Blade Set is one of the most expensive ping pong paddles on the market. Carrying a hefty price tag of $140, it's never-the-less well worth the price. Nothing hits more precise strikes like this Joola Fever ping pong paddle. It hits perfectly, has a handle designed for tight grip and control, and offers virtually no vibration so you can keep your focus where it belongs – on the game.
- Galaxy Hinoki 200. For players who need something a little extra special about their ping pong paddle, consider the Galaxy Hinoki 200. Made of wood from the cypress tree, this expensive ping pong paddle is high-quality and favored among players for its unique feel and play style. Pricing starts at $130, making it a treasured investment.
- Joola Rossi Force Table Tennis Blade. Coming in at $100, the Joola Rossi Force ping pong paddle strikes a balance between price and quality. Giving players top-notch control and nice spins, it is made of lightweight material for fast responses and full control over your hits.
- Butterfly Proline "X-Star" Table Tennis Paddle. For the lower budget player, the Butterfly Proline X-Star ping pong paddle is a professional paddle that won't break the bank. It utilizes Flextra rubber for good spin and control for the pro who plays it close to the table.
- DHS Table Tennis Racket #TP6006. This DHS ping pong paddle is truly for the budget player yet still packs impressive style. At a mere $50, the paddle is well-made for long-lasting quality performance. It allows tight control over your hits and an excellent surface for creating the perfect spin.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Tattoos
These tips from our resident expert will serve you well in the chair.