Although Toronto may not be famous for luxurious entertainment and fine dining, be rest assured that you will enjoy some fine dining at one of the 5 most expensive restaurants in Toronto. These restaurants will allow you to enjoy some of the best delicacies made only with the freshest ingredients.
- Barberian's Steak House. Situated in the Dundas Square area, this restaurant is famous for its classic steakhouse menu with mouth-watering starters such as shrimp cocktail and onion and tomato salad. An entree here is around $55, and a simple sauteed onions dish will cost you $6. Barberian's Steak House becomes one of the most expensive restaurants in Toronto after Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton got engaged there for the first time. Address:
- Bistro 990. This French restaurant is extremely popular for its Provecal style dishes and its laid-back atmosphere even though it is one of the most expensive restaurants in Toronto. First established in 1988, Bistro 990 is now a hot spot for celebrities and actors in Toronto. The main course here costs around $40. Address:
- Far Niente. Like Bistro 990, Far Niente is also located near Bay Street. This restaurant is popular for its continental European cuisine, coupled with a stylish and vibrant atmosphere. The famous Yartmouth Lobster Pot Pie served with cream sauce costs $44. As one of the most expensive restaurants in Toronto, Far Niente prides itself in the elegant and sophisticated design and ingenuous dishes. Address:
- Truffles at the Four Season Hotel. Four Season Hotel is famous for being opulent and decadent, and as one of the most expensive restaurants in Toronto,Truffles is no exception. The restaurant features a stylish and upbeat interior design, with exceptional French dishes. Truffles also has an extensive wine list to complement the excellent sirloin steak and foie-gras. Address:
- C5 Restaurant Lounge. With booster chairs and high seats, this upscale yet casual restaurant is one of the most expensive restaurants in Toronto for a good reason. The chef at C5 takes pride in the artistic value. The Chef's Seasonal Tasting Menu will set you off with $95. Address: 100 Queens Park, Toronto, ON M5S 2C6, Canada,
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.