The 5 most expensive speakers on the market will make anything sound great, but they will also put a major dent in your wallet. These setups are the best of the best and are recommended for any true audiophiles.
- ULTIMATE This speaker system built by Transmission Audio is custom-made for your home or movie theater and retails for an incredible $2 million per pair. This high price tag will get you a 31,000 watt speaker system that is comprised of 68 ribbons, four subwoofers and the highest quality components ever to be put into a home speaker.
- Grand Enigma The Grand Enigma speaker system, produced by Kharma, is so allusive and rare that the exact specifications have never been released to the public. What has been released, though, is the price. The Grand Enigma will set you back $1 million.
- Infinite Wisdom Grande Loudspeaker This 23-foot tall speaker system built by Wisdom Audio weights two tons, has four standalone units and retails for $700,000. The Infinite Wisdom Grande Loudspeaker has enough raw power to shake your entire house and that’s a good thing.
- MBX 10.9S46 These bizarre-looking Ferrari-red speakers stand twelve-feet high, weight one ton each and retail for $560,000 a pair. Built by California Audio Technology, these speakers were designed specifically for the showroom floor at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas and can easily fill a 25,000 square foot room with a wall of sound. That makes the MBX 10.9S46 perfect for any outdoor setup or large theater.
- Sphäron Excalibur These horn-shaped speakers from Acapella Audio Arts are designed for lowest frequencies (making them great at low or high volume) and will cost you $39,000 for a pair. They feature four fifteen-inch subwoofers and weight approximately 1,300 pounds. These speakers are recommended for rooms that exceed 130 square feet. This makes the Sphäron Excalibur perfect for small apartments or houses. Just don’t be surprised when your neighbors start to complain.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.