Would you like to know the 5 most expensive vodkas on the market? Vodka was first invented in Eastern Europe. It is made from potatoes and grains. Vodka is a popular drink in Russia, Poland, Scandinavia and the Ukraine. It is best enjoyed when chilled and served cold. Expensive vodkas are made from the highest quality grains and put through a distillery process to refine the flavor. For the Vodka connoisseur, here is a list of the five most expensive vodkas in the world.
- Diva Premium Vodka is a product of Scotland. This little bottle comes with real diamond and gemstone flakes sealed inside the bottle. The price is a hefty $3,700.00
- Gold Flakes Vodka is produced in France and its selling point is that it contains 24-karat gold flakes. This expensive liquor sells in US stores for around $60.00 for a 750 ml bottle.
- Jewel of Russia Classic. This premium vodka is made in Russia from a combination of rye and wheat. It sells for $34.99 per liter.
- Armadale. This is a product of Scotland made from barley and wheat. It retails for $33.99 for 750 ml.
- Belvedere. Belvedere is an import from Poland. It sells here in the US for $32.99. It has a smooth flavor with a hint of vanilla.
This is just a small list of the finest and best-tasting vodkas made today. Grey Goose, Absolut, Stolichnaya and Ciroc are all good brands as well. Mixed with juice, tonic, soda or in a glass over ice, vodka is a favorite beverage enjoyed by people all over the world.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.