5 Most Expensive Yachts
Find out the 5 most expensive yachts in the world. We all know yachts can be pretty pricey, but your eyes will widen at these outstanding prices. Are they worth the money? They must be because almost everybody is crazy about yachts. Many dream to have these 5 most expensive yachts:
- The Dubai. This yacht is the most expensive yacht in the world going for $350 million. That is an astonishing price. Many people struggle to even have a million dollars. For some this 531- foot yacht is a dream while some could make this yacht their own.
- Lady Moura. This expensive, $210 million yacht was built in 1991. Saudi Prince Nasser al-Rashid made it all possible by ordering it to be built. Rumors are that it is so gigantic that it is tedious for it to enter the harbor of Monte Carlo!
- The Rising Sun. The name speaks for itself. This expensive yacht is like a rising sun navigating over the waves. Priced at $200 million and five stories high, this is a pretty big yacht. It is well worth its price.
- The Octopus. This expensive $200 million yacht is a Paul Allen creation. It is so huge that it could house smaller boats and up to two helicopters. It also could serve as a submarine, which is why they call this yacht "The Octopus."
- Pelorus. Pelorus is priced at $130 million. It has a built in pool and a 40-person staff. It could be rather relaxing on this yacht to go for a swim without the dangers of the ocean. This is the most relaxing, expensive yacht.