Knowing the 5 Most Famous Thai Actresses is not a hard thing to do, since most of these actresses are known in the international entertainment industry. Not only they are good in acting, but they are one of the most beautiful Thai women as well. Mostly models with voluptuous bodies, these famous actresses from Thailand will surely make you thank the heavens.
- Panwad Hemmanee (Peiy) – Her career as a model began in 2001. She also starred in several movies that include “Mahalai Sayong Kwan” and “Sam yan”. She often plays as an antagonist in several Thai soap operas. She also played the character Aom in the international movie “Bangkok Dangerous.”
- Paula Taylor -She isaThai-English actress that has been in a lot of TV commercials ever since age 13. She also starred in a lot of Thai films that include “Lonely Wave,” a romance movie, and “Banchan Talok Waigon”, a comedy film. She is internationally known for hosting the reality TV show “The Amazing Race Asia 2.” She also plays in primetime Thai soap operas.
- Pacharapha ChaiChoia (Aum) – She first appeared in a music video of the famous Thai artist Ton Apakorn in 1997. She has played major roles in Thai TV soap operas, and she usually appears in two major soap operas in a year. She has several awards that include “The most popular Actress Award” and “The Sexiest Woman” from FHM Thailand.
- Ann Thongprasom – Like Paula Taylor she also began appearing in television commercials since the age of 13. She is a Thai-Swedish actress that first appeared in the 1991 film “Kho Ja Pan Na Kho.” Dubbed as the “Queen of Thai entertainment,” she has received several best actress awards for TV and Movies in Thailand.
- Khemnij Jamikorn (Pancake) – Pancake was first recognized in her modeling career when she received the “Thai Supermodel Award” in 2004. A few years later she decided to play roles in TV soap operas, and starred on her first major role in “Plin Din Su Dao.” She has received several awards that include “Young Generation Choice” in 2006, and “Male HeartthrobAward” in 2007.