Are you looking for the most luxurious swingers hotels in the U.S.? Then you’ve come to the right spot! At these luxurious swingers hotels, you can mix and mingle—and do a lot more—with other couples who are “in the lifestyle,” as they say. Definitely not for prudes!
- The Rooftop Resort. This south Florida property gets our vote for the most luxurious swinger hotel in the U.S. Clothing is optional, singles and couples alike are welcome, there is a private heated pool with a sundeck, a Scandinavian style sauna for guys and gals alike and well equipped playrooms for adults. Rooftop Resort: 1215 North Ocean Drive, Hollywood, Florida 33019-3310.
- Live Oak Resort. “Take off your clothes and stay a while” is the motto at this luxurious swinger hotel in Texas. Nude recreation is encouraged, but not required. Get down and dirty in Club Larry, the on-site smoke-free nightclub. There is also a swimming pool and spa on the premises. Accommodation takes the form of campsites, cabins, mobile homes and RV lots. Live Oak Resort: 9751 Lone Star Road, Washington, Texas, 77880.
- Sea Mountain Resort. A number of leading international media outlets have given attention to the Sea Mountain Resort, making it one of the most luxurious swinger hotels in the U.S. It has its own spa and a curative mineral water swimming pool. You can also hang out in the 24 hour lounge club, the aptly named Taboo Gardens. Sea Mountain Resort: secret location!
- Mountain Dawn Lodge. The Mountain Dawn Lodge is a luxurious swinger hotel in the state of New Mexico. It is nestled on 9 acres of land, with the Sangre De Cristo Mountains forming the scenic backdrop. Essentially a ski lodge, you can relax in the buff by night at one of the hotel’s weekly theme parties. Mountain Dawn Lodge, HRC 71 Box 10, Eagle Nest, NM 87718.
- The Terra Cotta Inn. This clothing-optional resort is consistently rated one of the most luxurious swinger hotels in the U.S. 75% of all guests return here for repeat visits. The hotel contains a total of 17 spacious rooms, some of which have private kitchens. A daily poolside breakfast is included in the rate of the room. The Terra Cotta Inn, 2388 E. Racquet Club Road, Palm Springs, CA 92262-2629.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …