The 5 most shocking pictures of Lady Gaga all center around her outrageous style. Leather, lace, meat, stuffed animals, and plastic, are just a few of the fabrics and things Lady Gaga has created outfits out of that has shocked the world. The 5 most shocking pictures of Lady Gaga come from a variety of events including, award shows, performances, and interviews. The bold and beautiful artist has a no holds bar approach when it comes to fashion, and the 5 most shocking pictures of Lady Gaga are also some of her most talked about ensembles.
- Meat Dress. In 2010 Lady Gaga shocked the world when she wore a meat bikini on her picture cover on "Vogue Hommes Japan". The only thing more shocking than Lady Gaga pictured in a meat bikini was her pictured wearing a meat dress at the 2010 Video Music Awards. According to MTV the meat dress was real and the designer behind the shocking dress is Franc Fernandez. Lady Gaga did not intend to shock or upset any vegans with the meat dress and in an interview she says, "If we don't stand up for what we believe in and if we don't fight for our rights, pretty soon we're going to have as much rights as the meat on our own bones. And I am not a piece of meat."
- Lollapalooza 2010 Crowd Surfing. The world was once again shocked when pictures of Lady Gaga crowd surfing at Lollapalooza 2010 surfaced. The most shocking thing about the Lady Gaga crowd surfing pictures is she was half-naked. Lady Gaga wore a fishnet bodysuit with skin toned underwear, but no bra which exposed her breasts. The shocking picture of Lady Gaga came from the Lollapalooza's 2010 Semi Precious Weapons set, who she was touring with at the time.
- See-through red lace dress. One of the most shocking pictures of Lady Gaga comes from the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards when she wore a red lace McQueen see-through outfit. The see through dress left little to the imagination, and the only thing Lady Gaga wore underneath it was red underwear. The most shocking thing about the picture was that the dress she wore had a matching spiky red lace face mask. How Lady Gaga could even breath with her face covered in lace is another shocking thought, but other pictures show she had to de-mask when giving her acceptance speech.
- Sister's Graduation. When the world found out Lady Gaga's sister was graduating high school, everyone was waiting to see the lavish singer would show up in plain clothes. After the graduation shocking pictures surfaced of Lady Gaga wearing a beekeeper's hat and see-through pants while carrying a Chinese-takeout-shaped Chanel bag. The shocking over-the-top outfit was complete with sky-high platforms that let her stand tall without heels. The most shocking thing about the pictures was that Lady Gaga's sister later said she did not mind her showing up dressed outlandishly.
- Kermit the Frog Muppet Jacket. In 2009 Lady Gaga supplied another shocking picture of herself when she wore a Kermit the Frog Muppet jacket during a German television show. The shocking picture is exactly as it sounds, Lady Gaga wore a jacket jacket created by designer Jean Charles de Castelbajac that was hung with dozens of the famous frog's head. Adding onto the shocking jacket, Lady Gaga completed the outfit with a Kermit the Frog on top of her head. The Kermit jacket isn't the first time Lady Gaga wore a Muppet themed look; she once wore a puffball dress styled after the character Animal.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.