If you are into Muay Thai, then these 5 Muay Thai bag-training tips are for you. Muay Thai is an insanely popular fighting style. Muay Thai is also a very popular way for people to learn self-defense and stay fit. These five Muay Thai bag training tips still work into any regiment. Whether your training desires for Muay Thai are combat or recreational, these five tips will suit you just fine.
Five Muay Thai bag-training tips:
- Striking Training: Use the Muay Thai bag to practice conventional striking. Those are jabs, crosses and uppercuts. The Muay Thai bag proves to be a vital resource in working the striking of a Muay Thai fighter.
- Kicking Training: Use the Muay Thai bag to practice conventional kicking. The use the Muay Thai bag to practice conventional striking bag is designed to support kicks as well as strikes, Traditional kicks include front, back and side kicks. Use the use the Muay Thai bag to practice conventional striking bag to work these kicks into your normal routines.
- Knee Training: Use the Muay Thai bag to practice knees and clenches. Muay Thai specializes in close quarters combat and the Muay Thai bag is perfect to work your knees. Utilize the bag to work the power and range of your knees strikes and to work leg endurance.
- Specialized Strike Training: The Muay Thai bag offers the opportunity to work specialized strikes. Close quarter combat utilizes elbows and upper cuts. The Muay Thai bag is a perfect platform to work these specialty strikes. Use the Muay Thai bag to fine-tune these skills.
- Grappling Training: Use the Muay Thai bag to work your grappling and ground and pound many Muay Thai bags offer an off the hook floor training option. Find one that dismounts from the ceiling for grappling and submission work
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?