- A headlight fender visor is one of the lowrider accessories that are available. This accessory is made of chrome steel and measures around 7-1/2”. It usually was found on cars from the 1950's.
- A lowrider accessory that was popular in the late 1950's is the hand spot light. These lights were powered by way of the cigarette lighter. It is now very popular to have this accessory on your lowrider.
- An accessory that was all the rage in cars of the 1940's is the umbrella holders. This option is now a must have on all lowrider cars and is very hard to find. This holder was usually made of chrome and matched the interior of the car.
- A real cool accessory on cars in the 1950's was a record player. This lowrider accessory is now the rage. It is very hard to find since there are not many records left today. The player will skip while playing due to the road conditions.
- A gas door guard is a must have lowrider accessory. This was a feature on cars in the 1960's. The purpose of the guard was to keep the gas pump nozzle from scratching the paint on the car. This would be a great feature on cars today.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.