5 Narrow Tennis Shoes
If you have problems finding shoes to fit your narrow feet, here are 5 narrow tennis shoes. It's hard to find narrow shoes. Most stores don't carry them and you may need to shop in specialty stores. This is a hassle when you have a busy schedule. Luckily, you can order your narrow shoes online. There are online stores that not only carry narrow tennis shoes; they get them out to you fast. They're sturdy and comfortable tennis shoes that last.
- New Balance MX622WN: New Balance has several lines of men's tennis shoes. This particular shoe comes in all sizes, including narrow. It's the perfect shoe for walking, running and hanging out. The insole provides maximum comfort and the rubber outer sole keeps you from skidding.
- New Balance MR1123MC: These narrow tennis shoes are great for training. The advanced technology used to make the sole provides maximum comfort and traction. The shoes come in white with navy in the emblem and on the heel. These high-performance tennis shoes are just what a runner needs.
- Brooks Addiction Walker: These tennis shoes have shock resistant soles and provide excellent comfort. They come in black, brown and white colors. Prices run $100 at most retailers.
- Propet Stability Walker: Propet comes narrow in sizes nine and over. They also come with added heel support and stability. Comes in black, grey and white.
- Sperry Top-Sider Striper: These narrow shoes come in sizes nine and up. They are canvas shoes and go well with shorts, jeans and khakis. Sperry only comes in navy and white.