Try these 5 natural cures for impotence which do not involve medicine or any medical treatment. Impotency is condition in which a male is unable to achieve or maintain an erection during sex. Alcohol, smoking, depression and stress can all play a factor in impotence. There are remedies how for men to try is they are unwilling to seek medical assistance.
- External vacuum device. One of the natural cures for impotence is a device that helps draw the blood into the penis to create an erection. Place a plastic cylinder over the penis. Use a small hand pump to pump air creating a vacuum which creates an erection. This is 60%-90% effective for most men.
- Reflexology. Ancient Chinese alternative medicine which in essence foot massages targeting pressure points. This natural cure of impotence can be done at home once you learn the right pressure points which increase blood flow to the penis which will help cause an erection.
- Gingko biloba. This extract is used to help in blood circulation. It’s also known to increase energy and fight fatigue.
- Ginseng. Known as a male remedy in China this five natural cure for impotence improves erection by helping curb stress triggers in the body. Cortisol and adrenaline are muted by taking this herbal remedy.
- Spices such as cinnamon, ginger and cloves. These common spices found in most households are one of the five natural cures for impotence because they warm up the blood and assist with circulation through the entire body including the penis. No clinical data backs this information but these spices have been used in ancient civilization as aphrodisiacs.
There are medicines for impotency, but before you head over and spend a lot of money on pills and doctor visits, why not give these natural cures for impotence a try. What have you got to lose?
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …