5 Naughty Fun Sex Tips
If your sex life has grown a little stale lately, then these 5 naughty fun sex tips just may be worth checking out. Though you may at first have the urge to dismiss them because they’re out of character for you, giving them at least some consideration could provide the spark in an otherwise fizzling sex life. So check out these naughty, fun sex tips, talk to your significant other, and give one or more of them an honest shot. After all, you can’t know your hidden sexual pleasures until you discover them.
- Try some dirty talk. When most people think of dirty talk during sex, they picture over-the-top, “raunchy” lines from bad box-office comedies. But when done right, dirty talk can add a tinge of kink to your sex life. Keep it somewhat reserved to start out, focusing on compliments. Then, move on to what you want to do to each other, and so on. If it turns both of you on instead of making you laugh, you may have found a winner.
- Incorporate a little mechanical assistance. Explorative couples often use sex toys to incorporate a little naughty fun into sex. It doesn’t have to be a gigantic sex toy or something ridiculous, in fact, small discreet vibrators are both more portable and pleasurable for men and women when used in the right spots. As a bonus, your partner will probably have some solo experience with it, so she can tell you exactly how to use it from the get-go.
- For the open minded, alternative stimulation is an option. Though a lot of guys would never consider it, there is actually a g-spot located near the prostate. It is especially naughty, too, because the area can only be accessed from the rear. If both you and your partner are willing, a single stimulating finger can give you some of the most fun sex and mind-blowing climaxes you’ve ever had.
- Make sex a full-featured event, complete with some audiovisual entertainment. Many couples out there, to put it frankly, mix some naughty fun into their sex lives by watching porn together. Because a lot of women are turned off and even offended by porn, though, it’s a good idea to ask her about it first instead of flipping on the TV mid-hookup.
- Explore all areas at your disposal. The next time you and your partner have a day alone, you could try turning it into a fun, lengthy sex romp. Make it a goal to have sex in every room of the house – including the car (parked in the closed garage, of course). A little change in scenery will get both of you hot and bothered, and the unfamiliarity of different spots can lead to some exciting new discoveries. Just make sure the curtains are drawn.