5 New Year's Eve Appetizers For Thanksgiving
No doubt that a luxurious New Year or Thanksgiving party starts with fabulous appetizers, so check out these 5 New Year’s Eve appetizers for Thanksgiving. They are easy to make and elegant to the taste. Don’t miss them!
New Year’s Eve and Thanksgiving Hot Crab Appetizer Dip
- 1 (6 oz.) can crab meat, drained
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese at room temperature
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbs. minced onions
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Butter to grease a baking pan
- Puree all the ingredients in a food processor (except the chopped pecans), until smooth.
- Transfer mixture into a buttered baking pan, and bake at 325 F for about 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the chopped pecans, when cool.
- Serve with crackers and slices of veggies.
New Year’s Eve Spinach Yogurt Appetizer Dip Also For Thanksgiving
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen spinach
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 tbs. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbs. sour cream
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Refrigerate at least two hours.
- Serve in a bowl surrounded by crackers, slices of vegetables, and bread.
New Year’s Eve And Thanksgiving Eggplant Appetizer
- 1 French bread loaf, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 small eggplant, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 small tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Combine the garlic with half of the olive oil.
- Spread this on both sides of the French bread slices, and bake them at 300 F. until golden.
- Mix the eggplant with the tomatoes, cilantro and basil in a small bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the eggplant mixture on top of the bread slices.
New Year’s Eve Baked Honey Shrimp Appetizer Also For Thanksgiving
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- Juice of two lemons
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbs. soy sauce
- 2 tbs. honey
- 2 tbs. Cajun seasoning
- 1 tbs. fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Combine the ingredients in a medium bowl, mix well, and refrigerate for one hour.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking pan and bake at 450 F. for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with sliced French bread.
Easy New Year’s Eve and Thanksgiving Black Bean Salsa Dip Appetizer
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained.·
- 6 tbs. fresh lime juice
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Puree all the ingredients in a food processor until creamy.
- Transfer the mixture into a serving bowl, and garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.