Looking for 5 Nokia 5530 tips to help you get situated with your new phone? The Nokia 5530 XpressMusic cell phone comes equipped with a touchscreen and the ability to play music and take high quality photos. The tips below will help you get the most out of your Nokia 5530.
- Personalization The Nokia 5530 allows you to personalize your home screen. To do this, go to "Menu," then "Settings," followed by "Personal" and then "Home Screen." You can add up to four applications or bookmarks to your home screen and you can personalize the theme.
- Music If you are a music junkie, the Nokia 5530 is perfect for you. The Nokia 5530 allows you to play music in the background while you are doing other things. When music is playing in the background, three music keys will appear on your home screen. These keys are "Skip Backward," "Play" and "Skip Forward." If you have a large music collection on your Nokia 5530, you will be able to listen to your favorite tunes for hours without needing to load up the music player application.
- Applications With the Nokia 5530, you can install a wide variety of applications onto your phone. Once you have downloaded an application, you can install it by going to "Menu," then "Settings," followed by "Application Manager." The Nokia 5530 also has a file manager you can use. Your Nokia 5530 will automatically display any applications available for installation.
- Messaging Your Nokia 5530 is able to send and receive text, picture, audio and email messages. To send a text or picture message, all you have to do is press "New Message." To send an audio or email message, you will need to go to "Options" and then "Create Message" from the messaging screen. You can send your message by pressing the "Call" key.
- Writing The Nokia 5530 offers two main ways that you can enter information into the phone. You can access the full on-screen QWERTY keyboard by selecting the keyboard icon from your home screen. The Nokia 5530 also allows you to manually type information. To do this, select the keyboard icon like you would for the QWERTY keyboard,and then select "Handwriting." Make sure your writing is legible or the Nokia 5530 will not recognize it.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.
19 Men’s Grooming Gaffes That Totally Turn Women Off
And what to do about them.