Get your fill of flesh with these 5 nude Bollywood celebrities. When compared to what we’re used to in American cinema, these five nude Bollywood celebrities may seem mild by comparison. But when you take into consideration how conservative Bollywood the last 40 years, these five nude Bollywood celebrities must look like Bollywood gone wild.
- Zeenat Aman (“Satyam Shivam Sundaram” 1977). This may be hard for some of our younger readers to believe, but once upon a time in the 1970's movies didn’t have the plethora of boobies that we have today. In Raj Kapoor's “Satyam Shivam Sundaram” Zeenat Aman exposed her bare breasts in a sheer saree. Zeenat Aman makes our list of five nude Bollywood celebrities because of her trailblazing bravado and being absolutely boob-tacular.
- Mandakini (“Ram Teri Ganga Maili” 1986). By the time the 1980's came around, attitudes about nudity in film had relaxed in India a bit, leaving the door wide open for Mandakini’s delicious waterfall shower scene. Mandakini makes our list of of five Bollywood nude celebrities because of her stunning combination of beauty and art.
- Mamta Kulkarni (“Stardust” cover 1993). In the heady days of the 1990's Mamata Kulkarni scandalized the nation by posing topless on the cover of “Stardust” magazine. And while this one of our five nude Bollywood celebrities may have made old ladies clutch their pearls with shame and fright, magazine sales went through the roof.
- Madhu Sapre and Milind Soman. This entry in our list of the five nude Bollywood celebrities serves up double the sexy in one of the hottest sneaker ads we have ever seen.
- Dimple Kapadia ("Saager" 1985). Some people will attribute the rise of nudity in Bollywood to the final entry on our list of five nude Bollywood celebraties. A wardrobe malfunction in "Saager" was blamed for the the peak of her fabulous rack. But with a name like Dimple you know some nudity was going to happen at some point.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.