Looking for 5 nude ranches in America? Whether you are already a nudist or just want to try a carefree experience, you will want to go to one of America's 5 best nude ranches. There is a sense of freedom that you can't get anywhere else but a nude ranch. No matter what body type you have, you can feel comfortable and confident at these nude ranches.
- Mountain Air Ranch. Swimming, hiking and bingo are all activities that nudists enjoy at this nude ranch. For people who like dancing the night away, once a month dances are also held on the ranch. For guests who like to kick back and relax, a hot tub and sauna are available to use. Mountain Air Ranch: 8796 South Mica Mine Gulch Road, Littleton, CO 80127; (303) 697-4083.
- Bar-S- Ranch. This American nude ranch is open twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Guests here can bring their campers or tents to camp in. Enjoying a picnic along one of the many beautiful trails is something guests really enjoy doing while staying at the ranch. Fisherman love fishing on beautiful Lake Wanda. Bar-S-Ranch: 313 Bar -S- Trail, Reidsville, NC 27320; (336) 349-2456.
- Mira Vista Resort. A full-service restaurant and bar are both located on this American nude ranch. For guests who like to get their exercise, there is a fitness center, tennis court and volleyball pool available for guests to use. To really get relaxed, guests like to get a massage from a certified message therapist. Mira Vista Resort: 7501 North Wade Road, Tucson, AZ 85743; (520)-744-2355.
- Sea Mountain Resort. Couples and singles are welcome here. This American nude ranch is all about being pampered. From getting massages to relaxing in the heated mineral pool, guests here should have no problem leaving their everyday worries at home. Sea Mountain Resort: 66540 San Marcus Drive, Desert Hot Springs, CA 92240; (877)-928-2827.
- Olive Dell Ranch. This American nude ranch is located only a few miles from breathtaking San Bernardino. For guests who just can't leave the real world behind, free internet access is available on the ranch. Guests here enjoy playing water basketball and water volleyball in the ranch's huge swimming pool. Olive Dell Ranch: 26520 Keissel Road, Reche Canyon, Colton CA 92324; (909) 825-6619.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.