If your a nudist and love camping, then you will want to go to one of these 5 nude tent camping spots in America. Nude camping is a great way for people to try out the nudist lifestyle. Besides sleeping in a tent, these nude camping spots offer a variety of activities for campers. Read on to find out more about the five best nude tent camping spots in America.
- Hidden River Resort. This nude tent camping spot is located along the beautiful St. Mary's river on the boarder of Florida and Georgia. This pet friendly resort is located on eighty-eight acres of land and is a great place to get away form the stresses of everyday life. Hiking and enjoying campfires are two of the favorite activities of campers here. Hidden River Resort. 223 Reynolds Bridge Road, St. George, GA 31562. (912) 843-2603.
- Sunnier Palms. Since the weather is usually warm, this American nude tent camping spot is open year round. Swimming in the heated pool and relaxing in the hot tub are two things that campers really enjoy while they are staying here. Occasional dances and pot luck dinners every Sunday are other activities that campers like to participate in. Sunnier Palms. 8800 Okeechobee Road, Fort Pierce, FL 34945. (772) 468-8512.
- Sequoians. There are so many things to do at this nude tent camping spot in America that no one should ever be bored while they are here. Basketball, volleyball, and paddle tennis are available for sports lovers. Wifi access is available for people who just can't leave their laptops at home. Special events such as New Year's Eve and Hollowean parties are also held throughout the year. Sequoians. 10200 Cull Canyon Road, Castro Valley, CA 94552. (510) 582-0194.
- Berkshire Vista Resort. Seasoned nudists and newcomer nudists are both welcome here. The clubhouse area by the pool is one of the most popular hang out spots at this nude tent camping spot in America. There is a sauna cabin by the pool area. Campers here enjoy live bands and DJ dances. Berkshire Vista Resort. 312 Kittle Road, Hancock, MA 01237. (413) 738-5154.
- Blue Lake Resort. This is a family friendly nude tent camping spot in America. One of the best things about this nude tent camping spot is that there are hot showers available. Horseshoes and volleyball are two fun activities here. Campers who have children love taking them to the children's play area. Blue Lake Resort. P.O. Box 13, Erie, IL 61250. (309) 659-9297.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …