Buy one of these 5 nurse gift ideas to let the nurse in your life know you are thinking of her. A gift is special when the receiver knows it was chosen specifically for her. Purchasing a gift for your nurse can show her you appreciate the work she does to help others.
- Charm bracelet with nursing charms. You can buy a charm bracelet with her profession in mind as a gift. You can purchase charms in the shape of a stethoscope, nurse’s hat, syringe or mini picture frames.
- Recognition. You can send your nurse’s photo and her story to appear on the website of the American Nurses Foundation as a gift. You can even write a personal message that appears with the tribute.
- Special pens. Nurses always seem to need a pen. Give a set of cool pens as a gift or purchase special pens that clip on or hang around the neck. You can even order pens with their name on them so no one is tempted to use her pen.
- Magazine subscription. One way for a nurse to keep up with the latest medical advancements is to read a nursing journal. “American Journal of Nursing” and the “RN Journal” are both published especially for nurses. For a fun look at nursing, give her a subscription to “The Journal of Nursing Jocularity" as a gift.
- Spa treatments. A nurse is constantly in motion. Their work takes a toll on their backs, legs and feet. A gift of spa treatments such as a foot massage, pedicure or body massage will surely be appreciated by a nurse.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.