Knowing where you can find five NYC restaurants which serve prime ribs of beef in Midtown East can assist you in planning the perfect evening if you are craving a taste of choice select prime rib. You don’t want to wait until you are sitting down at the restaurant to find out they don’t have what you want, causing a hitch in your entire night. These restaurants offer some of the best options when seeking the NYC restaurants that serve prime ribs in Midtown East.
- Smith & Wollensky. If you are searching for the NYC restaurant that serves prime ribs of beef in Midtown East, this is a great choice. This is a quite elegant steakhouse offering some of the best prime rib offered in the area. The meals are priced quite high, but for that special evening, the experience offered can be quite priceless. You will highly enjoy this casual steakhouse that offers spectacular meals with great elegance. (212) 753-1530, 201 E 49th St, New York, NY 10017.
- Neary’s Pub. A moderately priced, pub-like restaurant offering some very delicious prime rib, this pub is one of the go-to NYC restaurants that serve prime ribs of beef in Midtown East. The steak tips and roasted vegetables are also a crowd favorite, with friendly service and a great atmosphere. The Irish cuisine is quite delicious, and you will leave with a great memory of your experience. (212) 751-1434, 358 E 57th St, New York, NY 10022.
- Morton’s. This is one of the best NYC restaurants that serve prime ribs of beef in Midtown East, but the prime rib is only offered on Fridays and Saturdays. The price range is quite high, but the ambiance of the restaurant is quite elegant and warming with a dress requirement. The meals are delectable any day of the week with a full bar to accommodate any request. (212) 972-3315, 551 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10176.
- Bull and Bear Steakhouse. Not your traditional steakhouse, this is one of the most elegant NYC restaurants that serve prime ribs of beef in Midtown East. The meals are priced at a higher range, but you will leave full and most likely, with a portion of your entire meal left over. The restaurant is elegant and beautiful, giving a great dining experience. If you are celebrating with your spouse or trying to impress a date, this is the place to go. (212) 872-4900, 301 Park Ave, New York, NY 10022.
- Riki-Yakiniku Izakaya. If you don’t want the regular steakhouse scene from the NYC restaurants that serve prime ribs of beef in Midtown East, this is a great Japanese alternative offering delicious cuisine and authentic tastes. There are several meals sporting the delicious prime rib taste, with many traditional Japanese dishes to offer the best experience and tastes available in the area. The restaurant is set in a spectacular environment with great décor and some pretty decent prices. (212) 826-4255, 250 E 52nd St, New York, NY 10022.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Meet Madeline Brewer, Netflix Princess
The Orange is the New Black and Hemlock Grove beauty discusses fitness and dating.
The 5 Types of Beer You Should Know
Get familiar with these basics, and you'll be ready to rule the craft-beer universe.