One on one drinking games can be the life of the party or fun when there are only two people. It does not matter if you want to play for fun, or just to get drunk since both can be accomplished during game play. Each game has their own set of rules, and you can choose to follow them or come up with your own when it comes to one on one drinking games.
- Beer Pong. Beer pong is a fun one on one drinking game that can be played with more than two players if you wish. You need a long table, 20 plastic cups, and ping pong balls. Beer is also something that is needed to fill the cups. Each player bounces the ping pong ball in the middle of the table to try to make it in one of the cups on the opposite side of the table. If the player makes it, the other player then has to drink the contents of that cup and remove it from the table. The first person to make it in each of the cups wins.
- Buzz. You want to count back and forth between the two players until seven; seven is replaced by the word ‘buzz.’ Each mistake during counting, including forgetting to say the word ‘buzz’ costs you a drink out of your cup. You can also change the ‘buzz’ to a different number, and mix it up.
- War. This is played basically in the same way as the traditional war card game which makes it an easy one on one drinking game. The person who draws the lower card has to take a drink. After one deck of cards is lost, the game is over and the person who lost it is probably pretty tipsy as well.
- Frisbee Beer. Each player receives one full cup of beer, and one empty cup in front of them. The empty cup is placed upside down on the table. The full cup is then placed a little distance away in back of the empty cup. The object is to knock down the empty cup without knocking down the full one. If the player succeeds at knocking down the empty cup then the opposing player has to chug their full cup down. If they knock down the full beer and the empty cup then they have to chug their cup of beer then refill both cups.
- Quarters. Quarters is an old one on one drinking game. All you need is a shot glass full of your favorite liquor and a quarter. Each player takes a turn trying to bounce the quarter off the table and into the glass. When a player makes the shot, the other player has to drink the shot. It is then refilled and played again. This one on one drinking game takes skill.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.