5 Oral Sex Moves
These 5 oral sex moves can improve your overall sex experience and keep the ladies coming back for more. A man who gives oral sex to a lady is often considered a desirable sex partner for many women. This willingness to give, instead of the common selfish getting is a breath of fresh air to the sexually liberated ladies. Never be afraid to explore with new techniques. If the lady doesn't like it, she'll usually let you know.
- The alphabet. A oral sex move made popular by the late comedian Sam Kinison involves using your tongue as you would a pencil or pen. Get low between the woman's legs and expose the clitoris by spreading the outer lips with your fingers. Make the shape of the letter "A" with your tongue across the top of the clitoris. Continue the process by writing the entire alphabet in this manner, or until the woman begs for you to stop after reaching an orgasm.
- Side attack. For the lady who can be a bit shy, try this oral sex move. Instead of positioning yourself between her legs, sit on your knees beside her as she lays on her back. Spread the vaginal lips and attack the clitoris with your tongue from the side. This lessens the feeling of being exposed for the woman and lets her enjoy the action more.
- In and out. For pleasing the woman who loves penetration, try this oral sex move. Push your flattened tongue into her vaginal opening. Move the tongue up and down inside her, reaching for her G-spot.
- Flicker. For a quick arousal, try this oral sex move. Position the tongue so it barely touches the top of the clitoris. Move it very rapidly back and forth, barely making contact.
- Pucker up. The final oral sex move discussed here involves using the lips to induce pleasure. Place the clitoris between your lips and gently suck. Some women enjoy more pressure, while others will push your head back to lighten it up a bit.