Stocking your kitchen is easy if you use good products, so add these 5 Pampered Chef utensils and you're not likely to regret the decision. Even if you never use them, you'll impress your friends who recognize high quality kitchen items, because most people know that Pampered Chef utensils are durable. Another benefit to these 5 Pampered Chef utensils is that they are all dishwasher safe.
- Measuring spoons. One of the most used items in most kitchens is measuring spoons, so make them one of the first 5 Pampered Chef utensils you purchase. They are adjustable and easy to clean.
- Kitchen brush. You'll need a kitchen brush to clean your cookware and plates. The Pampered Chef kitchen brush is a utensil that will get used almost every day.
- Funnels. A Pampered Chef utensil that will come in handy when you need to transfer salt, sauces or anything else from one container to another is the set of funnels. They are made of flexible silicone, and they are easy to store.
- Jar opener. Even the strongest muscleman occasionally has trouble opening jars, which can be mighty embarrassing when you're trying to impress that special someone. Eliminate the risk of that happening by having the Pampered Chef jar opener, which is a utensil that can save your ego when you need it most.
- Pie or cake server. The serrated edge server does a fabulous job of slicing and serving up single portions. This will round out your first 5 Pampered Chef utensils when stocking your kitchen. It beats trying to dig into the pie plate with a narrow knife or spoon.
As your kitchen collection grows, you'll want to build on it. After you experience the ease of use and value of these 5 Pampered Chef utensils, you'll want more. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a sly way of inviting a bunch of women over and sharing the love of cooking.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …