5 Passover Holiday Recipes
Do you need 5 Passover holiday recipes? Looking for Passover recipes to make this holiday? Recipes chosen for the Passover holiday can vary due to family tradition.
- Vinegar or salt water
- Dip vegetables into vinegar or salt water.
- Eat them as is.
Ashkenazic Apple-Nut Haroset
- Grated rind of 1 lemon
- 6 coarsely chopped apples
- 4 teaspoons sweet red wine
- 2/3 chopped almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Thoroughly mix together all ingredients.
- Add wine to desired taste.
- Blend until preferred texture is reached.
- Chill and serve.
Herb Roasted Potatoes and Onions
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon basil
- 2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 10 medium potatoes quartered
- 10 onions quartered
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix onions and potatoes in roasting pan
- Pour oil over potatoes and onions, then sprinkle with seasonings.
- Stirring occasionally, cook for one hour or until potatoes are tender.
- Cooking oil spray
- 4 eggs whites
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup matzo meal
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 2 1/2 lbs white potatoes
- Wash, peel, and grate all vegetables.
- In a large bowl mix all remaining ingredients.
- Spray muffin tin with oil.
- Fill tins with 1/4 cup of potato mixture into the muffin tins.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes, then flip them onto a cookie baking sheet.
- Cook for ten more minutes or until crisp.
- 1 package frozen cauliflower
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup matzo meal
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Boil cauliflower in salted water until soft.
- In a medium bowl, mix one teaspoon pepper and two beaten eggs.
- Drain cauliflower, then mash well.
- Add mashed cauliflower to mixture in the medium bowl.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Place tablespoon size balls of batter into the hot frying pan.
- Fry on both sides.