5 Penis Enlargment Exercises
When you want a harder, longer erection, you will want to read these 5 penis enlargement exercises. Penis enlargement exercises allow for quicker and more blood flow to the penis. This will make it get hard faster, stay hard longer and appear to be larger because it is holding more blood than before. The penis enlargement exercises help with overall penis help.
- Horizontal pull. Begin by warming your penis. Use warm water or a warm washcloth. Once your penis starts to become erect, firmly grasp the shaft. Stroke penis into a horizontal position stopping as you come to the head. Hold for ten seconds and repeat this penis enlargement exercise 20 times.
- Vertical pull. Warm your penis using warm water or a warm washcloth. When your penis becomes erect, grasp the shaft firmly. Stroke penis in a vertical fashion downwards towards your knees. Apply enough downward pressure to cause slight discomfort but not pain. Hold for ten seconds. Next, stroke penis upwards towards the belly button and hold for ten seconds. Alternate between positions and repeat 20 times each.
- Flaccid bend. Grasp the penis shaft and pull into a horizontal pull position. Place two or three fingers under the penis and bend penis down over your fingers. Hold position for 20 to 30 seconds. Now place those fingers on top of the penis and bend penis up. Hold position for 20 to 30 seconds. Alternate each position and repeat each 20 times.
- Towel Raise. Warm up by using your basic Kegel exercise. Once your penis is completely erect, place a dry hand towel on your penis. Continue Kegel exercises in reps of 20.
- A-stretch. This is a more advanced version of the flaccid bend. Grip the penis firms right below the glands and pull out as if doing the horizontal pull. Place other arm under the penis reaching over and grabbing the wrist of the arm holding the penis. Pull down penis and raise your arm that the penis is stretched over simultaneously. Hold for 30 seconds and repeat 20 times.