Just as any part of your body, it’s important to keep your penis healthy and you can do so by following these five penis health tips. A healthy penis can add stamina and enjoyment to your sex life and help build confidence as a man. As men age, a lack of testosterone can negatively affect the sperm count and male hormones that make you feel youthful and energetic. These changes can impact a man in several different ways but by following these penis health tips, you can make a difference and actually slow the aging process.
- Eat Healthy. One of the most important penis health tips is to eat healthy on a consistent basis. A well-balanced diet can ensure normal erectile function and give your body the energy it craves. Maintaining a diet high in fiber and low in saturated fats can help keep a strong constant blood flow throughout the body. Eating healthy also helps to prevent clogged arteries and heart problems that can slow down the blood flow.
- Quite Smoking. Deciding to quite smoking can benefit the body in numerous ways, including penis function. Smoking constricts blood vessels in the body that can result in plaque buildup in the arteries. These buildups of plaque can slow down and even block blood flow to certain areas of the body including the penis. Deciding to quit smoking is one of the most important penis health tips as it can help you live a longer and more fulfilled life.
- Avoid Alcohol. While the occasional glass of wine is fine, those who drink on a regular basis should consider slowing down or even taking alcohol out of their diet. Excessive alcohol can lead to erectile dysfunction, impotence, and even shrinking of the penis. Alcohol affects your liver function which results in an increase in estrogen levels. High estrogen levels will lower your sperm count, which in turn will lower satisfaction during intimacy.
- Daily Exercise. Daily exercise is good for your overall health and can help maintain your maximum performance in your sex life. As one of the leading penis health tips, exercise can boost your body’s energy levels. Exercising at least three to four times per week is recommended to stay in top shape and to maintain a youthful feeling.
- Nutritional Supplements. As one of the final penis health tips, nutritional supplements are a must for most men. Taking nutritional supplements can help keep longer erections and improve circulation. With practice, erections and ejaculations can be controlled and therefore be more pleasurable. Various creams and pills are also available to help increase circulation and sperm count to enhance male orgasms.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Why Most Men Should Never Wear Timberlands
Unless you're doing some sort of manual labor, say goodbye to these boots.