5 Penis Stretching Exercises
If you are looking to increase the length of your penis, use these 5 penis stretching exercises to gradually elongate your penis. When performed correctly, these methods should prove to be a pain-free way of extending the penis from the base of the shaft. Follow the directions of these 5 penis stretching exercises precisely to prevent damage to the penis.
- Simple stretch. If you have never stretched your penis before, begin with a very simple stretch. To do this penis stretching exercise, simply pull your soft penis by the tip, moving downward, and hold for a count of thirty. Don't over stretch, simply pull on the penis until it is comfortable and hold it in place. Release the stretch and repeat up to three times. When you are first starting, you should do this no more than twice a day.
- Stretch and kegel. Once you've mastered the "Simple stretch", begin incorporating kegel exercises while you hold your penis in the downward position. To perform this technique, grasp your soft penis by the tip and pull downward. Firmly hold the penis in position, stretching at a comfort level. While the penis is fully extended, mimic what you would do when stopping the flow of urine midstream (this is how you perform kegels). Hold the feeling for a count of 5 and release. Release your grasp after a count of thirty. This penis stretching technique can be repeated 3 to 4 times a day.
- Stretch and massage. One of the more advanced penis stretching exercises combines both stretching and massage, which helps to pull the penis out from the base. To do this, repeat the simple stretch and while you are holding your penis in a downward position, massage the base of your penis with your thumb and index finger on your other hand. This should not be a gentle massage. Pull the penis as you are massaging it firmly to stretch out the penis ligaments. When you are first performing this exercise, you may only want to add the massage 1 to 2 times a day and gradually work your way up to several exercises daily.
- Penis pull-ups. This is also one of the more advanced penis stretching exercises, and should only be performed after you have mastered the other techniques listed above. This exercise will require you to have an erection before starting. Then, hold your erect penis at the base and push it into a downward position. You will feel pressure that may feel uncomfortable, but as long as it is not painful you can proceed. While firmly holding down the penis, attempt to raise it up. Maintain counter pressure with your hand as you continue to pull downward. It will take some practice to get the technique down, but by continuing a regular workout of penis stretching exercises, you will see a difference in the length of your penis.
- Penis dangle. Now, this is one of most advanced penis stretching exercises, but it will yield amazing results. You'll want to work with a semi-erect penis for this penis stretching technique, as it makes it easier to work with the penis. Use a soft ribbon and tie a very light fishing weight to your penis. Begin by allowing the weight to dangle roughly 2 inch away from your penis. In the beginning, you will not want to dangle the object for a long period of time. Allow it to stay on for only one minute or less. As you become more experienced, you can perform the exercise for a longer period of time, allow the weight to dangle lower, or even incorporate a heavier weight.
There you have it! 5 penis stretching exercises that include both beginner and advanced techniques. As with any form of exercise, the exercises will get easier with practice and you'll enjoy a stronger (and longer) penis in as little as 6 to 8 weeks.