5 Pick Up Women Tips
Knowing these 5 pick up women tips can save you from embarrassment and rejection. All women are different, but there are few things all women like, and this is how you should go about trying to pick them up. When trying to pick up women, many are flattered if you go about it the right way. However, pull one bad trick when picking up women and you're all of a sudden the creepy guy who tried to pick them up.
- Cut the cheesy one liners while picking up women. Women would rather you come over start up a conversation and complement them by saying you have really pretty eyes or beautiful hair.
- Keep your hands to yourself. If you’re trying to pick up a woman for the first time, being touchy feely probably will not get you anywhere. Most women do not want to be manhandled in a public setting by a complete stranger who is trying to pick them up.
- Pick up on the vibes. If she reaches out to touch you, she probably likes you. If she is engaging in your conversation or laughing at your jokes, you are in! Just don’t make the mistakes of using a cheesy line or getting overly physical at this point. This is great way to let a women know you are trying to pick her up.
- Don’t talk about your past right off the bat. Seriously, no women you are trying to pick up wants to know you just got out of a bad relationship or you just banged the entire Dallas Cowboys cheerleading squad. Keeps your conversations light and neutral.
- Flirting is an art when it comes to picking up women. Too much and you’re considered pushy; not enough and you're considered not interested when it comes to flirting. Keep eye contact and keep your touching to a semi minimum. This does not mean you should stare into her eyes like a stalker or not touch at all. Feed off the vibes you are getting from the woman you are trying to pick up.