5 'Pineapple Express' Movie Quotes
Here are five "Pineapple Express" quotes sure to make you crack up. "Pineapple Express" quotes are undoubtedly some of the funniest lines in movies of the past ten years.
- Dale and Red discuss how chill they are. Red: "Why don't you just follow his lead and chill out, man?" Dale: "I'm chill. Chill as a cucumber, man." Red: "You don't seem chill." Dale: "I'm more chill than you." Red: "Look what I'm wearing. Kimono, dog. What're you wearing?" Dale: "...A suit."
- Dale and Saul talk about the rarity of Pineapple Express. Saul: "Just sit back and get ready to enjoy some of the rarest weed known to mankind." Dale: "Is it really that rare?" Saul: "It's like the rarest. It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb.
- Red talks about his previous job. Red: "I used to use this little gun when I was a prostitute."
- Dale talks about his favorite food. Dale: "Couscous: The food so nice they had to name it twice."
- Saul and Dale cheer each other up. Saul: "You know, don't get down on yourself: You got a great girl, you got a great job where you don't go anything, you get to smoke weed all day. I wish I had that." Dale: "You have the easiest job on earth! You do smoke weed all day!" Saul: "That's true!" Dale: "You didn't think of that, huh?" Saul: "I do have a good job!" Dale: "Yeah, you do nothing!" Saul: "Thanks, man." Dale: "No problem." Saul: "Thank you."
Posted on: Nov. 12, 2010