If you love exotic beauties, then you must know the 5 prettiest Asian models. Although each model is from a different origin, all of them are equally sexy and gorgeous. You might have seen them on TV commercials and magazines, but knowing who they are would be a different story. The following list will give you a better idea on the details of these five prettiest Asian models.
- KiKi Kang Kang is a Chinese model. This native China beauty stands 5' 11". Her measurements are 32.5", 23.5", 35.5" along with dark brown hair and brown eyes. Her mole on the upper right corner of her lip reminds everyone of Cindy Crawford. With her cute bow lips, her sexiness is absolutely irresistible.
- Hyun Yi Lee Lee is from South Korea. Some vital facts about Lee include: 24 years old, 5' 10", black hair, brown eyes, and 32"24"34" as her measurements. This young Korean cutie pie looks absolutely fabulous when posing in swimming suits. Her legs are getting her so much attention.
- Fei Fei Sun Just like Kang, Sun is from China as well. She is 5' 10.5" with black hair and brown eyes. Her measurements are 32" 24.5" 35.5". Due to her beautiful body build along with her glamorous look, she has the entire package to show off. Her topless pose will turn you on right away.
- Tao Okamoto Okamoto is from Japan. This Japanese beauty is 23 years old and is 5' 9.5" with black hair, brown eyes, and her measurements are 33" 23.5" 34". She is known to be the "rising star" twice, according to "Teen Vogue" and "Vogue Japan" in 2009. Note that she is the model for Ralph Lauren.
- Si Tanwiboon Tanwiboon is from Thailand. She is 5' 10" with black hair and brown eye. Her measurements are 31" 25" 35". Note that she is a very new in the modeling business. Nevertheless, she stands out from other models due to her cute face, nice skin color and her perky bust.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …