These 5 proper bowling release tips will help you get consistently higher scores. It is important to realize that in order to improve your release you need to practice, practice, practice. The right bowling ball will also make a huge difference, you should have your own with fingertip grips, and a reactive surface. You can also watch other bowlers to see what they are doing and pick up on some of their techniques.
- Start with a good approach. In order to have a good release, you need to start with a good approach. Your approach must be strong and consistent. If you don't have a good starting place, it doesn't matter if you have the proper bowling release .
- Release your thumb on the downswing. Although this may take some getting used to, you need to release your thumb as you start into your slide in the fourth step. Don't worry about the ball falling out of your hand, the centrifugal force will keep it right with you, but with a proper release, your thumb should be coming out on the downswing.
- Keep fingers firmly in the holes. If you are using the proper bowling release, your hand should be at the ten o'clock and the four o'clock position with your fingers firmly in the holes. This position gives the ball the rotation it needs to hook into the pins.
- Release fingers as the arm arcs up. Your fingers should release easily now as you follow through with the release.
- Keep your wrist straight. The proper bowling release technique has a strong wrist. It should not bend back under the weight of the ball. If you need to you can use a wrist support to help you keep it strong and straight.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.