5 Prostate Male G Spot Facts
Let these 5 prostate male g spot facts help to enlighten you to what the prostate is, why you would stimulate and when you should not stimulate the prostate. Many more males are becoming aware of their prostates and the intense sexual pleasure one can receive by stimulation.
- The G spot in a male is actually the prostate gland. The prostate gland is beneath the bladder and in the front of the rectum. The prostate is roughly the size of a walnut and can be stimulated through the anus for sexual pleasure.
- The main function of the prostrate is to form the liquid of aspect of semen. The semen is alkaline to offset the acidity of a woman’s vagina. This helps the sperm move more freely to aid in achieving pregnancy.
- The prostate is considered to be a sexual organ to some men. This is due to the fact the prostate can be stimulated to enhance sexual satisfaction. The prostate when stimulated produces more powerful orgasms and a more intense feeling for men.
- Prostate stimulation is contradicted under certain situations. If you have cancer of the prostate or other types of infections or health conditions that effect the prostate, stimulation should be avoided. This can cause infections to spread or conditions to worsen.
- Prostate stimulation should not be painful. There may be initial discomfort if you are not use to anal stimulation. The discomfort will lessen with the use of lubrications and practice. If stimulation is causing pain discontinue at once and talk to your medical care provider to ensure there are no problems with your prostate.