5 PS3 Cleaning Tips
Would you like to find out about 5 PS3 cleaning tips? If so, then you have made the right decision to begin proper maintenance for your device. The PS3 is an expensive console and requires a lot of attention. If left un-maintained, then there is no telling what might go wrong. Fortunately, there is a way to keep your PS3 neat and functioning properly with these great tips:
- Use Glass cleaner. Using glass cleaner is a great way to keep your PS3 clean. Just as long as the cleaning process is performed correctly, there are no hazards of glass cleaner to clean a PS3 console. Glass cleaner is great for removing smears and smudges which is common on the body of a PS3 console.
- Clean your Blu-ray lens periodically. Eventually, the longer you have your PS3 game console, the Blu-ray lens will get dirty. You could clean your Blu-ray lenses with a cleaning disc. Dust and smears could get onto the lens over time and could cause a loading or image problems. So, a Blu-ray cleaning disc should do the trick.
- Blow dust out of your console periodically. Sometimes, dirt could collect inside of your console. If you take compressed air, some of the dust may be able to be removed. Some people, who are skilled and familiar with the electronics may open their console and remove dirt that way. It is not recommended that you try this without experience.
- Keep your PS3 console off of the floor. Most people with game consoles like to leave them on the floor while they play. But by keeping the game off of the floor, you could keep it clean longer. You'd be surprised how long your console would stay clean by keeping it in a high, safe place. Tons of dirt could collect on the floor.
- Check inside any connection compartments on the body of the PS3. Dirt and dust could be easily collected within controller connection compartments and wire compartments. Be sure to periodically check these compartments for any dust or dirt. Overtime, dirt could ruin sensitive metal parts in a game console, so be sure to check connection compartments.