Here are 5 Questions to ask yourself before getting a tattoo. Yes, you could just get drunk and not think about what you are doing. Then you could wake up from your drunken stooper and wonder what they heck was I thinking. You could awake to some pain and possibly some infection, too. For these reasons, stop and think about the answers to these questions first.
5 Questions to ask yourself before getting a tattoo
- Can you handle the pain and the possible infection that may occur? Yes, tattoos can be cool looking. However to get one you must allow a needle to be injected into your body over and over, again. As the needle is being injected, ink will also be injected thus the tattoo will begin to appear. Do you think you can handle the pain of the needle? Can you watch the area and clean it to keep an infection from arises? If an infection does occur, can you handle it?
- Where can you get the tattoo? Is there a reputable tattoo parlor near you? Does it look clean? You don’t want to allow just anyone to give you a tattoo.
- What type of tattoo do you want?Have you decided on a tattoo style or size? You need to really think about the type of tattoo you want. Remember you will be wearing this and looking at this for the rest of your life. For this reason, think really hard about putting someone’s name or initials on your body. If the relationship fizzles, the tattoo will remain.
- Where do you want the tattoo to be placed on your body? Do you want it to be seen by all? Do you want to place it in a more private place that only certain people will see?
- Will a tattoo hurt your image in the future?Could this tattoo you want project a type of image that may hurt you in the future? Think about it for a moment. Would you want a lawyer or a doctor who has a snake tattoo across his arm? Remember image can be important in many jobs and in many upcoming life events.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.