Having 5 quick protein shake recipes will help you to lose fat and build muscle. A protein shake is a great way to add protein to your diet. Protein helps build lean muscle, and muscle burns fat, so drinking a protein shake every day can help you meet your goals. Add one of these 5 quick protein shake recipes to your daily routine and get one step closer to getting the body you want.
To make all 5 quick protein shake recipes, you’ll need:
- a blender
- protein powder of your choice in vanilla and chocolate
- 1 can of root beer (your choice of diet or regular)
- heavy cream
- instant coffee
- pineapple juice
- strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- natural peanut butter
1. Root Beer Protein Shake To make a quick root beer protein shake, combine 1 can of root beer, 1 ½ tablespoons of heavy cream, 5 ice cubes and 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder in your blender, then blend until smooth. Ice, cream and protein powder ratios can be changed to suit your tastes.
2. Mocha Protein Shake Make a quick mocha protein shake by combining 1 ½ to 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder with 1 cup of milk, 1 teaspoon of instant coffee, 6 ice cubes and 1 cup of water in your blender. Blend your protein shake until smooth, then enjoy.
3. Pineapple Strawberry Protein Shake Make a quick pineapple strawberry shake by blending 1 to 1 ½ scoop of vanilla protein powder with 1 cup of pineapple juice, 4 strawberries (fresh or frozen), 1 banana and 1 tablespoon of yogurt in your blender. Blend your protein shake well, drink immediately.
4. Peanut Butter Protein Shake For a quick chocolate peanut butter protein shake, mix 1 ½ to 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder with 1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter, 1 cup of water and 5 ice cubes in your blender. Mix well, serve immediately.
5. Pistachio Mint Protein Shake To make a quick pistachio mint protein shake, mix 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder with 1 tablespoon of sugar-free instant pistachio pudding mix, 1 fresh mint leaf, 1 cup of milk and 5 ice cubes in your blender. Blend well and serve immediately.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …