Having 5 quick protein shake recipes will help you to lose fat and build muscle. A protein shake is a great way to add protein to your diet. Protein helps build lean muscle, and muscle burns fat, so drinking a protein shake every day can help you meet your goals. Add one of these 5 quick protein shake recipes to your daily routine and get one step closer to getting the body you want.
To make all 5 quick protein shake recipes, you’ll need:
- a blender
- protein powder of your choice in vanilla and chocolate
- 1 can of root beer (your choice of diet or regular)
- heavy cream
- instant coffee
- pineapple juice
- strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- natural peanut butter
1. Root Beer Protein Shake To make a quick root beer protein shake, combine 1 can of root beer, 1 ½ tablespoons of heavy cream, 5 ice cubes and 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder in your blender, then blend until smooth. Ice, cream and protein powder ratios can be changed to suit your tastes.
2. Mocha Protein Shake Make a quick mocha protein shake by combining 1 ½ to 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder with 1 cup of milk, 1 teaspoon of instant coffee, 6 ice cubes and 1 cup of water in your blender. Blend your protein shake until smooth, then enjoy.
3. Pineapple Strawberry Protein Shake Make a quick pineapple strawberry shake by blending 1 to 1 ½ scoop of vanilla protein powder with 1 cup of pineapple juice, 4 strawberries (fresh or frozen), 1 banana and 1 tablespoon of yogurt in your blender. Blend your protein shake well, drink immediately.
4. Peanut Butter Protein Shake For a quick chocolate peanut butter protein shake, mix 1 ½ to 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder with 1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter, 1 cup of water and 5 ice cubes in your blender. Mix well, serve immediately.
5. Pistachio Mint Protein Shake To make a quick pistachio mint protein shake, mix 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder with 1 tablespoon of sugar-free instant pistachio pudding mix, 1 fresh mint leaf, 1 cup of milk and 5 ice cubes in your blender. Blend well and serve immediately.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
A Noble Experiment… With Bourbon
What happens when jeans are “aged” liked a fine spirit? We’ll soon find out.
Today in Nick Offerman: Love, Work and iPhone Advice
He offered that, plus tales of college sex, on the Tonight Show.
Cooking With Booze: Bourbon Barrel Quad Ice Cream
If you're ever going to make dessert, make it this beer-and-bourbon brilliance.