5 Rare Wrestling Shoes
The latest in men’s fashion is wearing one of the 5 rare wrestling shoes. Say goodbye to preppie and hello to urban cool footwear. Of course you don’t have to engage in the sport of wrestling to enjoy slipping into a pair these hard to come by shoes. They are always high-tops and extremely unique in colors and design. If you find one for sale, grab it quick for it won’t be on the shelf long.
- Aasics Special Edition Cael. In honor of the wrestler Cael Sanderson Aasics came out with one of the five rare wrestling shoes to which only 505 were made each with their own serial number making them one of a kind. The side of the shoe is laser etched with Cael’s image. This fashionable shoe is well constructed, lightweight, has air mesh to keep heat and moisture out, soft and very form-fitting.
- Asics Special Editon Gable Ultimate Wrestling. This unique footwear constructed with injection molded PU which means it will give your foot the structural support it needs and yet feel soft and lightweight. Only 505 of these shoes were manufactured, each with it’s own serial number and each with the image of Gable laser printed on the side of the shoe.
- Adidas Combat Speed Wrestling Shoe. The best of the 5 rare wrestling shoes is the one that is the most difficult to fine in prime condition. This Adidas combat is now in its third generation but the first and original shoe that was manufactured in West Germany in the late 80s is a very hard and rare shoe to find anywhere making it a true collector’s item.
- Nike Wrestling Shoes Takedown IV Supreme. If you want a best five rare wrestling shoe then how about one that was not released to the public for production? That’s right, you can get this non sample special release edition in black, orange and silver, that is if you can find one. Sample shoes are made before mass production to see if they have market value. It’s quite possible this pair may never see mass production.
- Adidas Sydney 2000 EQT. If you are looking for both one of the five best rare wrestling shoes and one with a little history, then look no further as this pair was made for the 2000 Olympics in Sydney, Australia. They are lightweight, durable and extremely comfortable. If you can find one new still in box then it’s truly very rare indeed.