5 Rear Entry Positions
Knowing at least 5 rear entry positions to incorporate during sex is an important asset for any sexually active male. Rear entry positions pose unique angles and offer extended penetration that lead to a more efficient thrust and an increased sensation for her. Fortunately, there are many different ways to approach rear entry intercourse, however, there are 5 specific rear entry positions that should not be neglected.
- Laying down from behind. This particular position is commonly perceived as the position you are in if a woman straightens her legs and lies down during doggy style; as such, it is a fun position to transition into during doggy style to hit some of the harder to reach angles. Additionally, this position also provides closeness to both partners prompting the pressing together of bodies which adds to the sensual side of sex.
- On the side from behind. Another popular rear entry position is to do so laying down on the side with her back to you. This is another position that promotes closeness and can be a prominent precursor to rougher sex further down the road.
- Classic doggy style. In compiling a list of 5 rear entry positions, a list without the classic doggy style will not hold much weight. This popular position consists of a number of different variations; however, the most commonly used one places the girl on her knees with the guy entering from behind; prompting a steamy and seemingly primal aspect of sex that cannot be achieved in other positions.
- Standing doggy style. This particular position holds all of the elements that classic doggy style does, only both partners are standing. Typically, the woman will be leaning against a wall, or a freestanding object, slightly bent over. This is a fantastic position for spur of the moment sex that calls for quick and decisive measures in order to get in that quickie during a lunch break.
- Leaning over an object. Another rear entry position that tends to be incorporated into spur of the moment sex, having a girl lean over an object, such as the arm of a couch, or hood of a car is a kinky and rough way to get some angles that are unique to this type of contortion. Whether you are wanting to add in a rough element, or simply are looking for a quick solution and have to make do with what you have, this position poses definite positive possibilities.