5 Reasons To Have Sex
The 5 best reasons to have sex are just relating to primitive, basic urges that you have as a living, breathing, red-blooded man! While some people say that the sexual urge is something you can control through abstinence, you know better! You know that a man has his needs and one of those needs is getting laid... frequently. It's just the way nature works, lads.
- To get off. Getting off is the best reason to have sex, plain and simple. While it is not a classy way to put in the context of any scientific language, getting off is probably the best reason for many people to have sex. Using the term "to get off" means any number of things from just wanting sexual release to wanting to get rid of stress or just wanting to experience the alleged, physical pleasure that is rumored to go along with sex.
- To feel closer to God. The second-best reason to have sex is sure to prove controversial because it is unorthodox to say the least. You would be surprised at the number of people who actually say that feeling closer to God tops their list of the best reasons to have sex. For some people, they simply equate great sex with something so monumental and earth-shattering that it takes on an almost religious meaning and experience.
- To satisfy a dare. The third-best reason to have sex is simply to fulfill a dare because this represents the more liberal and wilder reason to have sex. While this reason may likely come from more immature people, it still is a valid one, if for nothing than to illustrate how sex is not exclusively for reasons like intimacy, love or physical pleasure, which are probably more conventional reasons that people assume are the reasons to have sex.
- To submit to verbal coercion. The fourth-best reason to have sex is to submit to verbal coercion because it communicates an all-too-real fact in the psychology of many people: Sex is sometimes granted not out of noble reasons like love or intimacy, but out of outside pressure from peers and societal factors. This is a fact that is more common than many people want to unfortunately admit, yet it represents a stark reality nonetheless.
- To battle feelings of loneliness. The last reason to have sex is to battle feelings of loneliness. Again, while not, perhaps, one of the most ideal reasons to have sex, it is quite common for people to use sex as a way of dealing with personal or psychological issues they may be enduring—such as loneliness. And just think of it: When you are lonely, there is nothing like some hot intercourse to make your loneliness disappear—albeit very temporarily and only for a short time, which comes nowhere near to addressing your overall feelings of isolation.