Everyone should have 5 recipes using agave nectar in their cooking repertoire. Agave nectar has many health benefits. Agave is often used in place of sugar, although sometimes they are used together. It is a great natural sweetener and even has many great health benefits. These great recipes will quickly become your favorites!
To make agave nectar cheesecake with an agave drizzle, you will need:
- 1 box instant cheesecake mix
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 cup agave nectar
- Prepare the cheesecake as directed.
- Pour the nectar into the graham cracker crust. Pour the cheesecake over the nectar.
- Refrigerate according to box directions.
To make agave pancakes, you will need:
- Pancake mix
- 3/4 cup agave nectar
- Prepare the pancake mix according to how many pancakes you want. Stir in the agave nectar.
- Prepare the pancakes according to directions.
To make an agave dipping sauce, you will need:
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- Stir all of the ingredients together. Simmer over medium heat until the sauce begins to bubble.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
To make an agave glazed ham, you will need:
- 1 large, precooked ham
- 3 cups agave nectar
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Combine the nectar, pineapple juice and brown sugar in a skillet. Cook until bubbling and thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the mixture over ham. Cook the ham according to package directions.
To make a fruit and walnut agave salad, you will need:
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1 red and yellow apple, chopped
- 1 cup red grapes
- 1 cup chopped cantaloupe
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Toss all of the fruits together.
- Mix the nectar, cream cheese and lemon juice.
- Combine the fruit and nectar mix together in a bowl.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …