Everyone should have 5 recipes using agave nectar in their cooking repertoire. Agave nectar has many health benefits. Agave is often used in place of sugar, although sometimes they are used together. It is a great natural sweetener and even has many great health benefits. These great recipes will quickly become your favorites!
To make agave nectar cheesecake with an agave drizzle, you will need:
- 1 box instant cheesecake mix
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 cup agave nectar
- Prepare the cheesecake as directed.
- Pour the nectar into the graham cracker crust. Pour the cheesecake over the nectar.
- Refrigerate according to box directions.
To make agave pancakes, you will need:
- Pancake mix
- 3/4 cup agave nectar
- Prepare the pancake mix according to how many pancakes you want. Stir in the agave nectar.
- Prepare the pancakes according to directions.
To make an agave dipping sauce, you will need:
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- Stir all of the ingredients together. Simmer over medium heat until the sauce begins to bubble.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
To make an agave glazed ham, you will need:
- 1 large, precooked ham
- 3 cups agave nectar
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Combine the nectar, pineapple juice and brown sugar in a skillet. Cook until bubbling and thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the mixture over ham. Cook the ham according to package directions.
To make a fruit and walnut agave salad, you will need:
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1 red and yellow apple, chopped
- 1 cup red grapes
- 1 cup chopped cantaloupe
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Toss all of the fruits together.
- Mix the nectar, cream cheese and lemon juice.
- Combine the fruit and nectar mix together in a bowl.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …