These 5 signs of rectal cancer are all signs that you should watch out for. They might not seem intrusive but if you allow the symptoms to continue, you could find yourself with a disease in which malignant cells form in the tissues of the rectum. There are risk factors such as hereditary, if you’re over the age of 40 or have a history of polyps.
- Change in bowel movements. If you have on-going diarrhea, blood in your stool, constipation or stool that is narrower than usual you should get yourself checked by a physicians. This is one of the top 5 signs of rectal cancer you need to watch out for.
- Abdominal discomfort. Symptoms consisting of bloating, feeling full in your stomach, passing a lot of gas or cramping should not be passed over as indigestion. Stomach discomfort is a sign of rectal cancer and should be treated if persistent.
- Change in appetite. If you find you can’t eat certain foods like you once use to, there is cause for alarm. Anything affecting the digestive system can be one of the five signs of rectal cancer to look for.
- Weight loss. It’s never a good sign to experience weight loss without exercise. If you see steady weight loss seek medical attention.
- Chronic fatigue. The loss of energy is also one of the 5 signs of rectal cancer. If the fatigue is not caused by dehydration, the lack of drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day, then maybe you should consider taking a physical exam.
If you listen to your body and observe the symptoms listed above, you may catch the cancer early. If you discount abdominal discomfort because of overeating or indigestion, you could have serious consequences later. These are five signs of rectal cancer to watch out for and if you display anyone of them, seek medical treatment.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...