There is no shortage of glamorous eye candy and naming just 5 red hot celebrity wives is almost an insult to the ladies who do not make the list. That being said, it is interesting to note that all the women fitting neatly into the top five do not fall victim to public censure, which so many other celebrity wives succumb to for a variety of reasons and antics.
So who is the cream of the crop, the top 5 red hot celebrity wives? In no particular order.
- Angelina Jolie. Jolie may not have officially tied the knot with Brad Pitt, but anyone this hot deserves the inclusion into the list of top 5 red hot celebrity wives. After all, if six kids do not spell common law marriage, precious little else does. From buxom Lara Croft, Jolie transitioned easily to goodwill ambassador. Of course, Jennifer Aniston fans may prefer to use her likeness as a dart board cover.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones. Zeta-Jones is the wife of Michael Douglas. The Welsh firebrand starred in The Mask of Zorro and won numerous awards. Easy on the eyes, she also offers hope to the legions of men who wonder if it is possible to snag a hot girl when they’re 25 years her senior. The short answer is a resounding “yes!”
- Adrianne Curry. Curry is wed to Peter Brady himself, also known as Christopher Knight. She won during her tenure at America’s Next Top Model, and thus earns her place in the list devoted to the 5 red hot celebrity wives.
- Gisele Bündchen. Bundchen is a supermodel married to New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. While it is unclear how Brady got this lucky, there is no surprise that a lady who can make Versace, Missoni and Victoria’s Secret look good has to have a seat reserved among the 5 red hot celebrity wives.
- Nicole Kidman. Kidman is the wife of country music sensation Keith Urban. While many a man is still trying to figure out whatever possessed Tom Cruise to dump her, she is undoubtedly one of the hottest women currently on the scene.
Despite the fact that these 5 red hot celebrity wives are only scratching the surface of the ladies eligible to claim this title, it is evident that love must indeed blind them, otherwise there is no rational explanation for their choices of husbands (in some cases).
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
14 Movies You Must See in 2014
The cinematic calendar promises sex addicts, sexy vampires, sexy co-eds, Sundance splashes and artfully concocted big-budget fare.