After a long day at the office, many people find themselves looking for one of these five restaurant that deliver in Cedar Rapids. A stressful day usually warrants a relaxing evening, and to most, that evening does not involve preparing a meal. Depending on what you are in the mood for, a restaurant in Cedar Rapids will most likely be able to deliver, right to your doorstep, whatever your heart desires.
- Eggroll House – If you are looking for a Chinese restaurant that delivers in Cedar Rapids, Eggroll House is the answer to your prayers. With three separate locations, Eggroll House can bring fresh Chinese food right to your front door, seven days a week. From appetizers to noodles to tofu, Eggroll House has exactly what you are looking for, including American dishes should you have a picky eater who refuses to venture outside the box to try something new. Delivery charges and a minimum order may apply, and delivery is available from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. For locations and menu options, please visit www.eggroll-house.com.
- Milio’s Sandwiches – If you thought there were no sandwich restaurants that deliver in Cedar Rapids, guess again. With two separate locations in the Cedar Rapids area, Milio’s Sandwiches can have a hot, ready-to-eat sub at your home or office in the blink of an eye. You can choose from the classics like a turkey sub to the specialty super subs such as Charlie the Tuna. Side items and drinks are also available. Even if you are spending a quiet night at home, Milio’s will be more than happy to deliver just one sandwich to your home. For a complete menu and delivery locations, please visit www.milios.com.
- Pita’z – Most days, workers are so tied up with everything in the office that lunch is merely an afterthought. If you are a fan of Mediterranean food, you’re in luck because there is a restaurant that will deliver in Cedar Rapids. If you are looking to order lunch for your staff who is hard at work on a deadline, the menu at Pita’z will offer something for everyone with their Mediterranean and American food choices. With two locations, Pita’z is likely to have a restaurant that delivers within your area. A $10 minimum order is required but unlike most restaurants, delivery is free! To find complete menu options and to find the location nearest you, visit them online at www.pitazusa.com.
- Papa John’s – Of course, when all else fails, you can turn to one of the great pizza restaurants that deliver in Cedar Rapids. Papa John’s is a nationwide favorite and one of the most popular pizza chains in the country. From pizza to wings and breadsticks, Papa John’s has everything you need for a fun family night in. Currently with two Cedar Rapids locations, Papa John’s is sure to get a hot and yummy meal straight to your doorstep so you can concentrate on what matters most: spending time with those you love. To place your order online or find the location nearest you, please visit www.papajohns.com.
- Dostal Catering – Maybe you’re not looking for just one meal. Instead, you are looking for a restaurant that delivers in Cedar Rapids that will feed an entire party’s worth of people. Rest assured that Dostal Catering will be at your service. Whether you are having a business lunch or a company picnic, Dostal Catering will have what you are looking for. In both 2008 and 2009, Dostal Catering was named the A-List Winner for Best Caterer in Eastern Iowa. For their complete catering options or to receive a price quote, please call (319) 366-0701 or visit their website at www.cedarrapidscatering.com.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.