For those looking to give a retirement gift, here are five retirement party gift ideas. For many people, a retirement celebration is a huge event after decades in the workforce, and retirement party gifts are often brought to congratulate the person on his or her new freedom. Retirement is a positive new step for many people, and it certainly deserves recognition. These five retirement party gifts will surely delight your retiring co-worker, friend, or relative.
- Digital Camera. A digital camera is a great retirement party gift idea. Many people love capturing their favorite moments on film, and now that your co-worker, friend, or relative is retiring, he is sure to have plenty of time to explore and spend with his family and friends, and all of those moments can be captured and remembered with this awesome retirement party gift.
- Adventure Gift Pass. An adventure gift pass is an excellent choice for the adrenaline junkie retiree you know. An adventure pass let’s you choose the adventure of your choice, such as hang gliding, snowshoeing, whale watching, or bungy jumping! This incredible experience is sure to be the perfect retirement party gift for any daring retiree.
- Retro Treats. This tasty gift idea is perfect for the sweetest retiree you know! Get him a collection of retro candies from where they grew up so they can reminisce about their childhood while enjoying living like a child again with all of their newly acquired free time!
- Vineyard Tour. A vineyard tour is a lovely retirement party gift for a retiree. They can take the trip with their spouse or a friend and enjoy a vineyard tour and wine tasting at a local vineyard. This gift is sure to delight any one celebrating their retirement that enjoys learning about – and of course trying – various wines.
- DVD Set. Get your retiring pal a set of his or her favorite DVD's, whether it be a DVD set of his or her favorite TV show or a few of his most loved movies. A set of DVD's is sure to be a great retirement party gift for someone who can’t wait to relax with all of his free time!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
What Your Shoes Tell Her About You
How footwear can kick-start your dating game—or kick dirt on your grave.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.