Whether you are looking for a nice getaway or just a dinner for two, check out the top 5 romantic date places in Phoenix, Arizona.
1. A stroll through the Desert Botanical Gardens. Enjoy a date and a nice long walk through the Desert Botanical Garden where plants come to life. Look for your favorite flowers or other desert plants as you wonder through this scenic getaway. Give them a look at http://www.dbg.org.
2. Eat in candlelight at Quiessence Restaurant. What is more romantic than eating out with acres filled of pecan trees and gardens? This beautiful and romantic restaurant has won many awards for their delicious food and wine. If wine picking is not your forte, the trained staff will gladly match a wine with your entrees. Meals include seafood, pork, beef, other meats, and salads. Be sure to end the date night with a romantic dessert choice. You can make reservations today at www.quiessencerestaurant.com.
3. Enjoy a breathtaking hike together. With nature abundant in Phoenix, restaurants are not always the most romantic and least expensive options. Stroll up to the Summit of Piestewa Peak and enjoy all of what nature has to offer. Walk along the Valley together and let your relationship flourish in the outdoors. Bring along some wine and finger food, and this affordable romantic getaway will sure to make the sparks fly.
4. Appreciate Phoenix's finest art. Visit the dimly lit halls of the romantic Phoenix Art Museum and soak up another form of beauty in Phoenix. Every few months or so, the museum changes their exhibitions, so it will never be the same place twice. Surprise her afterwards with a membership with the museum to give her memories to last a lifetime. Call 24 hours a day at (602) 257-1222.
5. Admire the local architecture. Drive to the Mystery Castle in Phoenix to learn about local lore and legend. Meet the castle's owner and take a tour of the inside. Walk around the gardens to fully appreciate the estate. It is a great way to build up an appetite and get dessert afterwards. Visit this romantic castle at 800 E Mineral Rd, Phoenix, AZ.
Phoenix has a lot of attractions that will hit the spot of any couple. With a little research and determination, you can turn a normal date night into something special.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How to Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, master these skills. (Yes, several are car-related.)