Need 5 romantic dinner date ideas in NYC? This article will give five great places that are full of great food, romance, and décor in the big apple. Finding a romantic restaurant should be a snap after reading this article.
- Try a landmark restaurant. The Four Seasons has different rooms for different occasions. The Pool Room is considered one of the most exquisite dining places in NYC. Guests dine around a large white marble pool beneath a canopy of trees. The room has high vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling glass, and lovely decor. The leaves on the trees change at every season making it a spectacular romantic spot in NYC.
- Eat in a eye catching restaurant. One if By Land Two if By Sea, once a carriage house, now one of the most romantic places in NYC, with fireplaces, candles, flowers, and a piano. A very romantic atmosphere is achieved by the soft piano music and lovely garden view. This is one of New York's most romantic restaurants but it comes with a big price tag. The food is top dollar but delicious. This is a great spot for a special occasion dinner for two.
- Romance like the French. Who does romance better than the French? This is a great romantic dinner date in NYC. Le Bernardin is the most romantic French restaurants in New York City. The chic ambience, top shelf staff, and the freshest food, Le Bernardin is a top romantic spot in NYC. The food portions are small and pricey, jackets are required for men, but you are paying for the experience to be treated like a king and queen. For an unforgettable romantic dinner to remember, Le Berardin.
- Go Casual. This is a romantic dinner date idea without the fluff. August is a bistro rather than a formal dining experience, but it tops the list in romantic restaurants in NYC. It is a small restaurant but big on romance and reasonability. Candle lit tables, a stunning wood fired oven, and indoor and outdoor seating, makes this pace a top romantic spot in NYC. The menu changes every season to match the local environment. The place gets packed, so reservations are encouraged. If casual is your thing, August is one of the most romantic restaurants in all of NYC.
- Go for the outrageous. Going to Masa is an extreme romantic dinner date idea in NYC. If you love romance and Japanese cuisine and are willing to spend your paycheck, go to Masa. The décor, food, and experience make it a romantic NYC dining experience of a lifetime. The sushi is the best sushi in all of NYC. If the price is too rich for your blood, come in for a romantic pre or post dinner cocktail. Masa is worth the expense if the occasion is a special one.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.