These 5 Rooibos Tea benefits showcase the rare qualities of this tea. As a matter of fact, the antioxidants in this tea are not found in any other tea such as black tea, green tea, etc. Let's take a look at the five benefits of Rooibos Tea.
- Insomnia. Rooibos Tea is great for curing bouts of insomnia or for people who find it hard to get a good night's sleep. Because it contains no caffeine, one can safely sip this tea before bedtime with no adverse effects to the nervous system.
- Healthy Skin. Rooibos Tea has been known to promote healthy skin because it contains zinc and alpha hydroxy acid. It has a soothing effect on the skin and helps relieve itching and other skin related irritations like eczema, acne, and nappy rash. Therefore, it makes a good supplement to a current skin regimen.
- Aids Digestive System. Stomach problems such as constipation, stomach ulcers, indigestion, and other related problems are soothed by drinking this tea. It also relieves stomach cramps. Yet, another benefit of drinking Rooibos Tea.
- Heals Allergies. Perhaps, one of the best known benefits of Rooibos tea is its ability to tame allergy symptoms. Because it is high in antioxidants, Rooibos Tea helps reduce allergic responses and histamine release. Many tea drinkers drink rooibos during the warmer months and around pets to ward off pesky allergens.
- Strong Teeth and Bones. A person's daily recommended amount of calcium, manganese, and especially fluoride are met by drinking this tea.
So whether you are drinking you have sleep problems, digestive problems, allergies, this tea helps it all.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …