Looking for the 5 breakup sad songs that say I miss you? Relationships fall apart and people get hurt. When you are hurt, you listen to sad songs to help you feel better. A lost love is hard to deal with. It is good to have tunes that will help you deal with the emotions you feel when you miss somebody. Here are five sad breakup songs that will help you on your way.
- Mariah Carey“Circles”-Mariah Carey sings a great breakup sad song that says I miss you. This song is “Circles”. The song tells about a relationship that has fallen apart. It tells about how the person still cannot stop thinking about the man who left her. “Circles” is a breakup sad song that says I miss you.
- Seether and Amy Lee “Broken”-“Broken” by Seether and Amy Lee is a breakup sad song that says I miss you. This is another good sad song written about a relationship gone wrong. The song talks about pain, mixed emotions, and sadness from the breakup. The person really misses their lost love.
- Ben Jelen “Come On”-“Come On” is a breakup sad song that says I miss you. The song is about a man who has broken up with his lady and he misses her. He wishes she was still with him. He remembers all the good things he misses about her. It is like a fairy tale within his mind.
- Luke Bryan “Do I”-“Do I” is a breakup sad song that says I miss you. This song is about a man in a relationship that is breaking up. He already misses the lady. She is there, but she is already gone. He wants another chance with her.
- Incubus “I Miss You”-“I Miss You” is a breakup sad song that says I miss you. This song is about an on again off again relationship. This is a sad song because you do not always know where you stand in a relationship.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...