If your having relationship troubles or just went through a break up you might want to listen to one of these 5 sad songs about love. Sometimes when you're having love troubles you just need to listen to one of these songs and have a good cry. While some people find sad songs about love depressing, many of them offer hope and comfort for the future. Listen to these five sad songs about love and have hope for better love in the future.
- "Over and Over Again" by Tim McGraw and Nelly. Sometimes it is just so hard to stop thinking about the person you love. This sad song about is about not being able to stop thinking about things that have happened in a relationship. No matter how hard you tr,y sometimes you just play the same scenarios over and over again in your head. The song also talks about how a guy can't stop picturing his girl with another guy.
- "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down. This sad song about love talks about how physical distance can not stop someone from loving another person. The guy singing the song says that even with distance his girl is still on his mind. Another great message in this song is about dreams. People can't control their dreams, and this guys dreams about the women he loves, even though he is not physically with her.
- "Tell Me I Was Dreaming" by Travis Tritt. This song can bring even the toughest guy to tears. This song is about a guy who can't deal with the fact that the love of his life is gone. He is so distraught over losing his love that he wants to believe that he his dreaming. The music video of this song is also a real tear jerker.
- "November Rain" by Guns N Roses. If you need a good cry then listen to this song. This sad song about love is about the classic than about nothing lasting forever. The song talks about a couple who have loved each but their hearts have changed over time. The song also mentions numerous times about how everyone needs some time alone.
- "I Can't Make You Love Me" by Bonnie Raitt. There is nothing worse then loving someone who doesn't love you back. That is exactly what this sad love song is about. The song is about the final stages of a relationship where one of person in the relationship is still in love with the other person, but the feeling isn't returned. If you in the final stages of a relationship you will defiantly want to listen to this song.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Mind-Blowing Necktie Knots
“How many knots are there?” you ask. Dozens, at least, most of which will totally amaze you.
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…