5 Safe Rough Sex Positions
Are you going out of your mind trying to think of 5 safe rough sex positions you can try on your partner, and coming up with nothing. Here you will find five safe rough sex positions you can try while introducing rough sex into your relationship. Try them all out in one night, or slowly into different nights. Either way, you and your partner will both enjoy the excitement and satisfaction they bring.
- On all fours while smacking her butt and pulling her hair. This is definitely one of the safest ways anyone can enjoy a mild form of rough sex. The harder you pull or smack, the more intensifying the sex will be. Remember, if she says it's starting to hurt, take a break from the hair pulling and smacking. After a few minutes you can start up again.
- With her head over the bed, grab her face and shove your penis in her mouth. Be sure that her hands are to the side of her and that she does not move them. This is you being in complete control. If she likes it, you will definitely tell by the way she is devouring your penis while you are forcing it in her mouth.
- Having your partner ride you is one thing, having her ride you while your hands are around her neck is another. No need to apply pressure to her neck while doing this position. Just place your hands on her neck to let her know who is boss. Keep one hand on her neck and gently smack her face while she is bouncing up and down. If she wants you to smack her harder, wait until she tell you to do it.
- Tie her up and test her limits. This is a perfectly safe way to see what she can and cannot tolerate. Go slowly, do not get overly aggressive. Ease into it slowly, pay attention to what she likes and dislikes. Smack her face a little, gently smack her clitoris, bite her nipples or her neck. Play around with it and enjoy it.
- Give her the double pleasure that she wants and needs. Tie her hands how you want them. Spread her legs as far as she can open them. With a dildo in her lubricated anus and you in her vagina, start talking obscenities to her. Many women love being talked dirty to, as well as being double penetrated. If you would rather not have anal sex, you can put two into her vagina. Both you and her will enjoy the extreme tightness and pleasure this fantastic position brings.
There you have it, five safe, rough sex positions that you can use for many days or nights to come. Use your imagination, alternate these positions, but keep them safe. Always know your partners limitations, and respect them.